How are you?
It’s another solo episode of my Black Creative Handbook Podcast. We are going to talk about affirmation. But first, let me ask you one thing today - How are you? What do you feel? Have you checked yourself lately? Have a moment and think!
Having an affirmation can help you to challenge and overcome self-sabotaging and negative thoughts. When you repeat them often, and believe in them, you can start to make positive changes and a better understanding of yourself can overcome your current challenges.
I made an affirmation that can help black creatives:
- I refuse to let fear to stop me from creating my reality
- Today I will be intentional about establishing boundaries and limiting distraction to achieve today's goal
- I release myself from attachment that no longer supports my wellbeing. Loyalty from my family and friends is not a reason for enduring toxic behaviour.
- My natural beauty is a blessing
- I will come through to this challenge with a better understanding of myself. This challenge will help me grow.
- I am responsible for myself. I have the power to treat myself on how I would like to be treated.
- I am determined to treat my body with consideration and love
What is your favorite affirmation? I hope this help you to move forward and be successful.
Listen to the full episode at Black Creative Handbook hosted by Kassandra Lauren Gordon:
Stay tune for my Solo Episode, I'll be creating and share more value to you. Don't miss out!